Our standard MaxProtect insulation removal bags are made out of 100% polypropylene fabric to allow the bag to breath when insulation is disposed into the expandable bag when vacuuming out insulation from an attic. The bags are different from other bags on the market because we use a stronger polypropylene fabric and a more durable stitching. Using this bag you will be able to fit approximately 75 cubic feet of insulation or 300lbs without the bag ripping.
- Holds 75 cubic feet of debris or 300lbs
- Fits most competitors models including Krendl, Versa-Vac, Meyer and Nikron
- Durable stitching (non cotton)
- High Air Filtration
- Material: 2.3 oz. 100% non-woven polypropylene 75 gsm
- Output Diameter: for less than 12"
- Size: 4 ft x 6 ft (48" x 72", 122 cm x 183 cm)
- Color: White
- Weight: 1.5lbs per bag
- Unit: One Bag (10 bags/case)
No posts found