The Air-O-Cell® is designed for the rapid collection of a wide range of airborne aerosols including mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cells, fibers and inorganic particulate.
Air-O-Cell® is a simple to use tool for the rapid collection of a wide range of airborne particulates. Air-O-Cell is specifically designed to capture:
- Bioaerosols: mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cell fragments
- Fibers: asbestos, fiberglass, cellulose, clothing fibers, synthetics
- Inorganic Particulate: ceramic, fly ash, copy toner, oil droplets, paint
- Other Opaque Particulates: products of combustion, rust, salts
* Air-O-Cell cassettes have a limited shelf life.
(Box of 50 Cassettes)
No posts found