AIRE GUARDIAN AG3000 Mobile Containment Cube AG3000MCCK. Outstanding enclosure mobility keeps you in compliance. The AIRE GUARDIAN 3000 Mobile Construction Enclosure from Abatement Technologies is the perfect tool for controlling particles released into the air when accessing and working in ceiling or wall cavities. It combines a broad array of unmatched performance, user convenience and safety features with the durability needed to operate reliably in harsh construction environments.
The ultra-tough enclosure is made from a reinforced-PVC material developed for military tents used in hostile environments and constructed with strong ultrasonically-welded seams and non-binding coil zippers. The lightweight and the easy-to-assemble aircraft-aluminum frame includes a top, a base, four easy-to-adjust upright poles and a 900 lb. rated-capacity cart.
Once the job is done, the AIRE GUARDIAN environmental containment unit is adjusted back to its lowest height setting and rolled to the storage area with the ancillary equipment packed inside. Most users simply store it that way so it is ready to go for the next job, though it can also be easily disassembled if the user prefers.
- Easy to adjust upright poles with numbered settings
- Precise adjustment to any ceiling height from 8’ to 10’
- Large view windows on 4 sides
- Large zippered entry/exit doors on 3 sides
- Large top zippers for full above-ceiling access
- Large clear view windows for visibility & light
- Ports for PAS & HEPA Vacuum
- CA Fire Marshall, CDC, AIA, NFPA & CSA compliant
- Optional slide-out caddy for air scrubber, tools or supplies
- Casters (2 Fixed, 2 Swivel): 5 x 1 Heavy-Duty, with Bearings
- Zippered Entry/Exit Door: Yes
- Passthrough Ventilation Port: Yes
- HEPA Vacuum: Yes, fits up to 3 hoses
- Large Clear Viewing Windows: Yes, 4 Total (1 Per Side)
- Enclosure Material: Reinforced-PVC
- Frame Material: 0.100 Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum
- Upright Poles: 0.120 Aluminum
- Cart Construction: Solid-Rivet, Aircraft Construction
- Load Rating: 900 lbs (408 kg)
- Length: 30” (76.2 cm)
- Width: 60” (152.4 cm)
- Maximum Height: 10 ft (3 m), with cart
- Minimum Height: 7 ft (2.13 m), without cart
- Weight: 93 lbs (42.18 kg), with cart | 71 lbs (32.2 kg), without cart
- Certifications: Meets JCAHO EC.5.50.2 for Smoke-Tight Enclosures. Meets Relevant CDC, CSA Z317 13-03, AIA, ASHE & NFPA 701 Life Safety Code Requirements.
- Product Number: AG3000MCCK
No posts found