The AIRE GUARDIAN MCC Mobile Containment Cube is an effective tool for negative pressure containment of particles released into the air during work in ceiling or wall cavities. Its exceptional mobility makes the AIRE GUARDIAN MCC ideal for jobs where the cube must often be moved within the facility, such as running cable. The lightweight enclosure is made from a tough reinforced PVC material used to make military tents for harsh outdoor environments.
Components include: an aluminum frame, which includes a top frame, a base and four spring-loaded, upright poles; a fire-retardant PVC enclosure; and an aluminum cart.
- Large zippered entry/exit doors on 3 sides
- Zippered top for full access above drop-ceilings
- Double thickness floor for added strength & durability
- Zippered openings on 2 sides for wall cavity access
- Large, clear plastic windows on all 4 sides for increased visibility
- Clear pouch to hold work orders and other documents
- Pass-through opening with a removable cover
- Portable air scrubber and HEPA vacuum ports
AIRE GUARDIAN can help you meet CDC Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities. For Canadian healthcare settings, AIRE GUARDIAN can help you comply with measures required by CSA Z317.13-03 Infection Control During Construction or Renovation of Health Care Facilities.
Note: HEPA vacuum and HEPA Air Scrubber are NOT included.
No posts found