The Kontrol Kube Advanced containment unit incorporates all the elements of the original TopSider enclosure and adds new features that make it even easier to create temporary containment. Durability, flexibility and functionality have been increased to make this the most advanced containment enclosure available more than three times stronger than traditional vinyl enclosures.
It has detachable flanges. Features anteroom and multi-unit for larger containment. Anteroom flanges connect the unit to a doorway enabling room containment. Connector flanges allow multiple units to be connected together. The enclosure folds on itself like an accordion, maintaining a tight profile at any height. Allows the unit to be stored easily and take up less space. New features allow a unit that is collapsed to be set up in less than 2 minutes. Includes bolt action poles that make it simple to adjust the height of the unit and increase the overall strength and rigidity of the Uniframe.
Shown with optional cart and HEPA Air scrubber.
- Ensures compatibility with all popular negative air machines
- Meets most of your facilities’ specific needs
- Features webbing reinforcements in high stress points and wear areas ensure long life
- “Sag” restraints that prevent the enclosure from sagging when lowered.
- Bolt action poles
- Sky dome ceiling has clear interior ceiling flaps allows for easy placement of unit for overhead ceiling work.
- Collapsible design
- Accommodates a 6′ and 8′ step ladder
- Material: Woven synthetic fabric with webbing reinforcements
- Fire Rated Enclosure: Yes, Meets NFPA 701 and California Fire Marshal fire
- Detachable Flanges: Yes
- Negative Air Port: 12” (30.48 cm)
- Base & Frame Material: Aluminum
- Working Height: 7’ (2.13 m)
- Maximum Height: 10′ (3 m)
- Minimum Setup Height: 6′ (1.8 m)
- Width: 30″ (76.2 cm)
- Length: 60″ (152.40 cm)
- Product Number: 6551-U
No posts found