16” x 20” x 2” Standard Capacity Series 400 Pleated Filter. The Aerostar Series 400 pleated air filter utilizes a state-of-the-art 100% synthetic media to achieve exceptionally high levels of efficiency with the lowest resistance to air flow available. The Series 400 filter is extremely effective in removing many airborne irritants such as pollens, molds, dander, and dust. The low resistance improves air flow and can greatly reduce energy costs. This filter can be a valuable tool in achieving points for USGBC-LEED certification projects.
- Extremely low resistance to air-flow minimizes energy costs
- 100% synthetic media is moisture resistant and will not promote biological growth
- Advanced media does not rely on electrostatic charge for efficiency
- Moisture resistant and will not promote microbial growth
- Excellent pre-filter for higher efficiency air filters
- Effectively removes airborne irritant
- Durable construction optimizes performance
- Colour: White
- Width: 20” (50.8 cm)
- Length: 16” (40.64 cm)
- Thickness: 2” (5.08 cm)
- Rating: MERV 8
- Media: 100% moisture resistant synthetic media
- Support: Metal support gird bonded to air-exit side of filter media
- Frame: High wet strength beverage board
- Max. Temperature: 200° F (93.33° C)
- Max. Humidity: 100% relative humidity
- Flammability: Classified per UL Standard 900
- Height Tolerance: ±1/8"
- Width Tolerance: ±1/8"
- Depth Tolerance: +1/8", -0”
- Final Resistance: Recommended 1.0"w.g.
- Sell List Price: Box
- Packaging: 12 per box
- Fits: Phoenix 200HT, Phoenix 250, Phoenix 300, Phoenix D385, Hi-E Dry 120, Hi-E Dry 125 and any machine that needs 16" x 20" x 2" pleated filter
- Product Number: P1620-2
No posts found