This standard capacity wood HEPA air filter fits within most air scrubbers/negative air machines. It provides true HEPA filtration (99.97% efficiency) against particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Efficiency: 99.97% @ 0.3 Microns
- Filter Media: Glass Microfiber
- Separators: Corrugated aluminum media
- Capacity: Standard (18 pleats/ft.)
- Frame: Particle board 5/8"
- Sealing: Internally with Urethane Sealant
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1.00″ w.g.
- Dimensions: 18" x 24" x 11.5" (45.5 x 61 x 29 cm)
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.5 kg)
Use in standard sized 18 x 24 Negative Air Machines, OmniAire 2000, Aerospace 18 x 24
- Media: Each filter is constructed from one continuous sheet of high strenthg waterproof glass microfiber paper, sealed to the frame on all four edges.
- Separators: Media separators are corrugated aluminum. A separator is placed between each pleat of media to prevent the pleats from touching. This allows the air to pass through with minimum of resistance.
- Adhesive Sealants: Standard sealants utilized are fire retardant rubber bade adhesive and urethane sealant. These sealants are applied as a fluid and solidifies to provide a positive seal between the media pack and frame.
- Gaskets: All standard HEPA filters are equipped with a closed cell neoprene gasket. Placement is on the Downstream side of the filter unless otherwise specified. If a gasket is required on both sides of the filter it must be indicated in the purchase order.
No posts found