Surface Shields Multi Surface Protection Film is a durable, self-adhering protective film for hard surfaces, such as tile, marble, granite, vinyl, VCT, laminates and factory finished hardwood. It's not only great for floor protection but it can be used to prevent damage to most counter tops, tubs, sinks, doors and more! Ideal for remodeling, painting, moving, model home tours and parties, it is a true multipurpose product.
This product is not recommended for hardwood floors that are not factory finished. For hardwood floor that are not factory finished, see Sycorp Padded Floor and Surface Protector.
For a narrower option, see FS24200 Multi Surface Shield 24" x 200ft.
- Easy to use
- Self-adhering protective film
- Minimizes cleanup and damage
- Protects hard surfaces
- Shields floors from dirt and moisture
- Colour: Green
- Width: 36" (91 cm)
- Length: 600 ft (61 m)
- Area Coverage: 400 sq ft
- Thickness: 3.0 mil nominal
- Material: Low Density Polyethylene
- Adhesive Type: Formulated Acrylic
- Adhesion Level: 5-9 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 3800 psi
- Temperature (Ideal): 70° F
- Humidity (Ideal): 50%
- Elongation MD: 470%
- Chemical Name: Acrylic PSA Tapes
- Chemical Family: Acrylic PSA Polyethylene Film
- Chemical Formula: Proprietary
- Recyclable: Yes
- Reusable: No
- Breathable: No
- Liquid Resistant: Yes
- Flame Retardant: No
- Product Number: FS36200 / FS36200L
Peel back edge of Multi Surface and begin to unroll. Press down edge at beginning of area to be covered so Multi Surface adheres. Continue rolling onto hard surface are applying pressure and smoothing down the fi lm while doing so. Carefully cut end with a sharp edge. When finished, fold edge of the fi lm back against the roll to use at a later time. Removal: roll up Multi Surface and discard.
Handling and Storage
Recommended for hard surfaces like VCT, laminate, and factory finished hardwood floors. Store at room temperature and keep out of direct sunlight exposure. If Multi Surface is stored in extreme conditions (over 95° F or below 40° F) allow product to return to room temperature prior to use.
No posts found