Sycorp Temporary Carpet Protection Film. Carpet Protection film that keeps floors clean and damage free while building, remodeling or painting. This self-adhering film does not shift and is highly resistant to tears.
Carpet Protection Film is the best temporary carpet protection you can buy. It is a clear, self-adhering protective film for carpeting. Highly resistant to tears or punctures. Ideal during remodeling, painting and moving, it minimizes clean-up time and damage claims.
For a wider option, see CPF36200 36" x 200ft.
* Not intended for hardwood or other floors surfaces. Carpet Shield is designed exclusively for carpet. For hardwood floor or other types of surfaces, see Sycorp Padded Floor and Surface Protector
- Easy application and removal
- Tough self-adhering protective film
- Minimizes cleanup and damage
- Reverse wound for easy application
- Non-slip surface won't shift, even on stairs
- Temporary protection for up to 30 days
- Recommended for synthetic carpets only
- Colour: Clear
- Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Length: 200 ft (61 m)
- Area Coverage: 400 sq ft (37.2 m2)
- Thickness: 2.5 mil nominal
- Film: Low Density Polyethylene
- Recyclable: Yes
- Reusable: No
- Breathable: No
- Liquid Resistant: Yes
- Flame Retardant: No
- Packaging: Sold by roll (4 rolls per box)
Peel back edge of Carpet Protection Film and begin to unroll. Press down edge at beginning of area to be covered so Film adheres. Continue rolling onto carpet, applying pressure and smoothing down the film while doing so. Carefully cut end with a sharp edge. When finished, fold edge of the film back against the roll to use at a later time. Removal: Roll up film and discard.
Handling and storage
Always test Film on a small portion of carpet that is in a non-exposed area. 72 hour test required for use over adhesive installations. Recommended for synthetic carpeting only. Apply only to dry carpet, do not use under damp conditions.
This product provides carpet protection for up to 30 days. Exceeding this time period for all carpet protection films can result in an adhesive transfer or residue.
No posts found