Made of thin layers of adhesive coated polyethylene film. These tacky layers remove particulates from shoes and cart wheels with each entry to the cleanroom. Designed to resist adhesive transfer, preventing sheet to sheet de-lamination. To prevent distortion and slippage, the adhesive backing secure the mat to the floor. Each mat has thirty numbered, removable sheets for quick and easy maintenance. The edges are not beveled to ensure that each sheet is contaminate free. Mats are treated with an anti-microbial agent.
- Case includes 4 mats, 30 sheets/mat (120 total sheets per case), cleanroom bagged with outercase.
For use in:
- Clean Rooms
- Dust Containment
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Food Process
- Carpet / Floor Protection
- Construction Sites
- Prep Area — Before placing down a new sticky mat, it is important to clean the floor of any dirt or debris so the mat stays in place.
- Apply to Floor — Remove the bottom sheet/layer. Place it sticky side down tightly against the end of the doorway. Then slowly, in a wave motion, place the mat on the floor, pressing your hand back and forth with steady even pressure. This is an important step to release any air bubbles that can get caught under the mat surface.
- Top Protective Film — Now go to the tab and peel back the first layer. The proper way to remove the dirty top layer is by rolling it up and into a ball.
- Layer Removal — To remove additional dirty layers of the sticky mat sheet, peel it back by rolling it up slowly and into a ball. It's recommended this be done on a regular basis to ensure there is plenty of sticky left when people walk on it.
- Tacky Mat