- Two Operating Speeds: 1,600 CFM (High) & 1,050 CFM (Low
- 18” x 24” x 12” - Deep Certified 99.97% HEPA Filter
- Only 125 Pounds, Including Filters
- High-Performance Motor & Custom-Engineered Blower
- NRTL-certified to conform to stringent UL and CSA safety standards
- Two Fixed & Two Locking 4” Swivel Casters
- Attached Exhaust Collar for 12” Flex Duct
Net weight with filters: 125 lbs.
Shipping weight: 141 lbs.
Dimensions - L x W x H: 35 1/8""L x 19 1/8""W x 30 1/4""H
Power supply requirements: 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit.
Normal operating amps: 9.0 amps or less.
Motor: 1 HP, 2 speed motor with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single phase
Operational sound level: High speed: 73 dBA at intake & sides, 83 dBA at exhaust. Low speed: 68 dBA at intake & sides, 77 dBA at exhaust. Readings taken at a distance of 5 feet.
Cabinet material: .040"" thick galvanized steel
Transportability: 2 each removable 4", 360⁰ swivel casters with locking feature. 2 each removable 4"", fixed position casters.
Note: Airflow ratings estimates are based on factory and independent testing @ 120 VAC with an air straightener and a traverse of readings taken with a computing vane-anemometer. Actual results may vary for various reasons, including motor and blower and HEPA filter tolerances.
Factors such as filter loading, reduced voltage to the motor, and inlet and outlet ducting will reduce airflow. Use these ratings as a general guideline only.
No posts found