NOTE: This unit requires optional F415 DOP Filter to pass a DOP test.
Rugged, high-efficiency air filtration. The DefendAir HEPA 500 combines advanced clean air performance with the valuable features to help make the restorer’s job easier. It provides variable speed control from 250 to 500 CFM, the typical airflow level demanded on restoration job. The DefendAir HEPA 500 uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles. When used with the optional DOP 2nd stage filter, the HEPA 500 provides assurances for first-pass filtration. The optional Activated Carbon Filter allows users to quickly and effectively attack smoke and other noxious odors in the environment.
Restore and maintain indoor air quality during cleaning, remodels and remediation. Suitable for use in homes, light industrial settings, schools, hospitality venues and healthcare environments – wherever portable, efficient HEPA filtration is needed.
- Includes one primary HEPA filter (F321) and one prefilter
- Filter change light indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Daisy chain capability - link up to 4 units on 1 power outlet
- Variable CFM on each unit - up to 2000 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
- Air Flow: 250 CFM - 500 CFM (Variable speed)
- Static Pressure: 2.9 in. (H2O)
- Power: 3 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
- Daisy chain: Plug three units together – provides up to 1500 CFM, GFCI Outlet protected
- Power Cord: 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- Sound Level: 73 dB (High), 63 dB (Low)
- Duct Sizes: Inlet 12", Outlet 8"
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 24.6" (62.5 cm) × 26.2" (66.5 cm) × 18.2" (46.2 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs (19.9 kg)
- Filter System: 2 stage
- Primary Filter: HEPA filtration technology 99.97%
- Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filter, plus Activated Carbon Filter and DOP filter options
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety: ETL certified to UL/cUL standards
- Xactimate: WTRNAFAN
- Part Number: F284 / 114178
What's in the Box?
- Dri-Eaz DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubbler
- Owner's Manual
- HEPA Filter
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Lifetime from the date of purchase on polyethylene body;
- One (1) year from the date of purchase on parts and labor (EXCEPT this warranty does not cover consumable or wear items including, but not limited to, filters, batteries, power cords, belts, cords, switches, valves, hoses, glides, and rubber parts).
No posts found