The KSV-432 has a 2-1/2" carbide abrasive blade for fast cutting of drywall, fiberglass and plaster products with dust control. The cast aluminum saw head accepts the nose from your shop vacuum to collect debris as you cut. Great for close quarters where plunge or straight cut-outs are needed. Also accepts 2" and 2-1/2" high-speed steel blades for cutting C.R. mild steel up to 16 gauge or laminate panel cutting with a maximum 5/8" depth of cut.
- 5.0 amp pistol grip, variable speed, 2500 RPM motor.
- Replaceable tool steel saw blades.
- Cuts C. R. mild steel 16 gauge and lighter, plastic and other rigid materials up to 1/2”
- and aluminum to 1/8”.
- Great for cutting Drywall, fiberglass and plaster products with dust control.
- Leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material.
- Lightweight and easily maneuverable, dust free cutting.
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material
- Amps 5.0
- RPM 0 - 2500
- Power source 120 volts
- Saw unit KSV32
- Maximum depth of cut 5/8”
- Aluminum 1/8”
- Rigid materials 1/2”
- Length 17 inches
- Weight 7 pounds
No posts found