Sale Price limited offer!
The Nilfisk-Advance Euroclean GD 930 4 Gallon Dry HEPA Vacuum Cleaner meets the EPA standards for a HEPA-filtered vacuum cleaner. Rugged and stable, the GD 930 HEPA vacuum is meant for big jobs where large capacity, high power suction, deep cleaning, low noise level, light weight, and portability are required.
The Nilfisk-Euroclean GD 930 HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is gasketed, or sealed, and features an oversized, upstream DOP MIL-STD-282 HEPA filter which ensures that 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns are captured and not released back into the environment.
The huge filter surface area also results in less restricted air flow, maximizes vacuum performance no matter what type of material is being vacuumed, and extends the time before the HEPA filter needs to be replaced. The Nilfisk-Euroclean GD 930 HEPA Vacuum Cleaner features Euroclean's largest dust bag (4 gallons) so that you can vacuum longer without having to stop and change bags.
Standard equipment includes brand new vacuum, pre-installed HEPA filter, motor protection filter, 1 standard dust bag, 6 ft hose, telescopic wand, crevice tool, brush, and standard combo floor nozzle. An optional air-driven beater bar nozzle is available. Please see ordering information at bottom of page for prices for the beater bar and extra filters and bags, and discounts for Kit options.
- High Efficiency HEPA: The Euroclean GD 930 HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is designed with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter as the last primary filtration stage, and is capable of capturing particles of 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency
- Intake Filtration: The HEPA filter is located on the intake side of the motor to provide a positive seal (filter drawn toward motor), and the vacuum is gasketed, so that the air drawn into the machine is expelled through the HEPA filter
- Large Capacity: Four gallon capacity for big jobs where fast, effective removal of dry hazardous dust is required
- Rugged Design: Chrome-plated steel tank, full wrap-around vinyl bumper, ABS base and top, quality construction and attention to detail makes this Lead HEPA Vacuum Cleaner an excellent choice for the professional
- Ergonomic: Designed to minimize operator fatigue, the GD 930 is lightweight, compact and requires minimal storage space. Foot operated on/off switch prevents stooping
- Low Noise Level: Reduced motor noise makes this HEPA vacuum suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Air-Driven Beater Bar: Optional air-driven beater bar aids in dislodging and collecting deep dust from carpets
- DOP Tested: Euroclean's HEPA filter is 100% DOP Tested as 99.97% efficient in capturing particulates with an average size of 0.3 microns, according to U.S. Military Standard 282 (MIL-STD-282)
- Three Year Warranty: The Nilfisk-Euroclean GD 930 Lead HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is backed by a Three Year Limited Factory Warranty for parts, one year labor
What's In The Box?
- Nilfisk GD930 Vacuum
- HEPA filter assembly (1402666010)
- 6-foot hose assembly with bent wand (1402782500)
- Telescopic wand (0118130500)
- 12-inch combination floor nozzle (22359800)
- Crevice tool (0103098500)
- Combination round dust brush/upholstery tool (0113104500)
- 1 dust bag (1407015040)
- Owner's manual
- HEPA Filter: 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns
- HEPA Location: Intake side of motor
- HEPA Filter Area: 1860 sq. in.
- Collection Bag: 4 gallon capacity
- Canister Construction: Chrome-plated steel w/ABS base and top
- Weight: 17.5 lbs (less hose and tools)
- Dimensions: 13"H x 15"W x 17.5"L
- Bumper: Full wraparound, non-marking vinyl
- Motor: 1.25 hp (8 amp)
- Motor Type: Two-stage, non-bypass
- Electrical: 115V, 60Hz, 1000W
- Sound Level: 66 dB(A) @ 6'6"
- Air Flow: 67 cfm
- Sealed Water Lift: 89" wc
- Power Cord: Safety Yellow, 35 feet, grounded
- Vacuum Hose Diameter: 1-1/4 inch
- Hose Length: 6 feet
- Telescopic Wand: Expands from 2 to 3 feet
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 29 pounds (29 lbs dim. wt.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 15" x 15" x 25"