This tape is made of a UV resistant polypropylene film and coated with a specially formulated solvent-based acrylic adhesive. This tape has been specifically designed to seal, seam PE Vapor Barrier. The 219-08 is the only CCMC evaluated method to seal, seam polyethylene vapour barrier film.
Blue Sheathing Tuck Tape for PE Vapor Barrier, 60mm x 66m (20rolls/case)
- Sealing of joints and seams of PE Barrier.
- Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface.
- Should be applied on clean, dry surfaces.
- The tape should be applied centred on the overlapping edge of the film.
- There should be 30mm of tape applied on each side of the overlap.
- Outstanding adhesion on polyethylene.
- High tack adhesive provides aggressive contact.
- Strong and durable holding power.
- Prevents air infiltration.
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Mold resistant.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- CCMC evaluated, see Report # 14018-R
No posts found