This tape is made of a UV resistant polypropylene film and coated with a specially formulated solvent-based acrylic adhesive. This tape has been specifically designed to seal, seam PE Vapor Barrier. The 219-08 is the only CCMC evaluated method to seal, seam polyethylene vapour barrier film.
- Sealing of joints and seams of PE Barrier.
- Tape has to be pressed firmly on surface.
- Should be applied on clean, dry surfaces.
- The tape should be applied centred on the overlapping edge of the film.
- There should be 30mm of tape applied on each side of the overlap.
- Outstanding adhesion on polyethylene.
- High tack adhesive provides aggressive contact.
- Strong and durable holding power.
- Prevents air infiltration.
- Water and moisture resistant.
- Mold resistant.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- CCMC evaluated, see Report # 14018-R
- Backing: U.V. Treated polypropylene film
- Adhesive: High Performance solvent based acrylic
- Total Thickness: 0.103mm (4.1 mil)
- Adhesion: 66 N/100 mm (60 oz/in)
- Tensile Strength: 525 N/100mm (30 lb/in)
- Application Temperature: -18 °C to 50 °C (0 °F to 122 °F)
- Temperature Resistance: -40 °C to 100°C • -40 °F to 212 °F
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) content: Estimated 0.1%
- Water Vapor Transmission: (ASTM E96) 0.068 perm (gr/ft²/hr/in-Hg)
- Water Penetration Rate: (ASTM D3816) 0.009 g/100 in²/24 hr
- Air Permeance Rate: (ASTM E2178) 0.0010 L/s m² (0.0002 cfm/ft²)
- Meets Canadian Specification: CCMC #14018-R
- Product Code: 219-08-60X55, 219086055
- Width: 60 mm (2.36")
- Length: 55 meters (180.4 ft, 60.1 yards)
- Color: Blue
- Application: Sealing joints and seams of PE barrier
- Sold by: Roll (20rolls/case)
No posts found