Nashua CleanDrape Double-Sided Abatement Tape has a multi-layer cloth & paper construction which provides the strength of a duct tape with the clean removability of a painters masking tape.
Used to hang poly sheeting to a variety of surfaces such as wood, glass, aluminum, plastics, and vinyl during painting, sanding, construction, remodeling, mold and asbestos abatement applications.
Its blue side offers clean removal for up to 14 days on a variety of surfaces such as drywall. Rubber-based adhesive provides a strong bond to poly sheeting. CleanDrape is also hand tearable and durable like duct tape.
- Masking tape side offers clean removal for up to 14 days.
- Aggressive rubber-based adhesive bonds well to poly sheeting.
- Easy to remove liner - simply tear the product like regular duct tape!
- Designed to remove cleanly from most surfaces - including painted surfaces.
- Excellent conformability.
- Outstanding shear performance to support the weight of sheeting materials.
- Mask surfaces and hanging poly sheeting as easy as 1-2-3!
- Size: 48mm x 18m (2 inch x 60ft/20 Yards)
- Unit: Per Roll (24 /case)
- Product Code: 63813913, 1088329
- Liner: PE Film
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Backing/Carrier: Cloth/Paper Laminate
- Color: Natural/Blue
- Thickness: 15 mils (381 mic)
- Tensile: 63 lb/in (110.33 N/cm)
- Adhesion to Steel Air side: 25 oz/in (2.74 N/cm)
- Adhesion to Steel Liner side: 40 oz/in (4.38 N/cm)
- Construction: Double Coated
- Shear Strength: 10000+ hrs
- Designed to secure tarp or poly sheeting material to surfaces such as wood, glass, aluminum, plastic and vinyl.
- Holds materials in place without damaging surfaces for painting, cleaning, sanding, construction, or abatement applications.
No posts found