A good painter's tape should remove easily and not tear into a bunch of pieces upon removal. An excellent one, like the ECHOtape Blue Painter's Masking Tape, will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 14 days and works as well outdoors as it does indoors. During those two weeks, this tape will not dry out or lose its holding power.
This tape is ideal around the home for masking drywall, glass, wood trim, hardwood floors, and just about any surface. Keep those windows clean prior to painting and use this tape. Comes in painter's tape standard blue.
- 14-day outdoor UV protection & clean removal
- High performance indoors and out
- Best for paint masking on glass, wood & most surfaces
- Length: 60 yards / 55 m
- Width: 2.83 in / 72 mm
- Case: 16 rolls/case
- Carrier: Blue Crepe Paper
- Tensile: 21 lbs/in.
- Adhesive: Natural Rubber/Resin
- Adhesion: 24 oz/in. +10%
- Elongation: 8%
- UV Resistant: 14 Days
No posts found