Nashua CleanDrape Double-Sided Abatement Tape has a multi-layer cloth & paper construction which provides the strength of a duct tape with the clean removability of a painters masking tape.
Used to hang poly sheeting to a variety of surfaces such as wood, glass, aluminum, plastics, and vinyl during painting, sanding, construction, remodeling, mold and asbestos abatement applications.
Its blue side offers clean removal for up to 14 days on a variety of surfaces such as drywall. Rubber-based adhesive provides a strong bond to poly sheeting. CleanDrape is also hand tearable and durable like duct tape.
- Hand tearable and durable like duct tape
- Conformable and moisture resistant
- Provides aggressive bond to tarps and sheeting
- Blue side removes clean from surfaces for up to 14 days
- High strength to hang heavy sheeting materials
- Easy to remove, easy to use
- Designed to secure tarp or poly sheeting material to surfaces such as wood, glass, aluminum, plastic and vinyl.
- Holds materials in place without damaging surfaces for painting, cleaning, sanding, construction, or abatement applications.
- Colour: Natural / Blue
- Width: 48 mm (2 inch)
- Length: 18 m x (60 ft / 20 yards)
- Total Thickness: 7 mil (381 mic)
- Tensile: 63 lb/in (110.33 N/cm)
- Backing/Carrier: Cloth/Paper Laminate
- Adhesive: Differential Rubber
- Liner: PE Film
- Construction: Double Coated
- Adhesion to Steel Air side: 25 oz/in (2.74 N/cm)
- Adhesion to Steel Liner side: 40 oz/in (4.38 N/cm)
- Shear Strength: 10000+ hrs
- Elongation: 11%
- Packaging: Sold per Roll (24 rolls per case)
- Product Code: 63813913, 1088329
24 per box
No posts found