Get crisp, clean lines on your next painting project with FrogTape® Multi-Surface Painter’s Tape. How does it work? It’s made with exclusive PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with the water in latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape to prevent paint bleed. The result is a crisp, professional paint line. Designed to work on a variety of surfaces, this premium grade masking tape delivers a performance you can be proud of.
FrogTape® painter’s tapes are the only tapes treated with PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer which reacts with latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape, preventing paint bleed.
Each roll comes in a reusable plastic canister designed to protect the tape’s treated edges from damage for better, more consistent results.
- Premium grade painter’s tape for most common paint applications
- Edge-treated with patented PaintBlock® Technology for sharp paint lines
- Recommended for use on carpet, cured painted walls, glass, metal, stone and unfinished wood
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days
- Premium adhesion to help eliminate the need for touch-ups
- Tape canister for clean, protected storage
- Interior/exterior use
- Medium adhesion
- 21 day clean removal
- UV resistant
- 36mm x 55m (1.4 inch x 180 ft)
- Sold by Roll (10 rolls per case)
No posts found