Blue Aqua is an industrial water hose which has the strength and feel of rubber, yet the flexibility and durability of PVC allowing it to coil well in cold weather. Hose is specially formulated to provide users with a long-lasting, tough, yet attractive looking premium product.
This robust, kink-resistant, high-pressure water hose is used in industrial plants, nurseries, greenhouses, farms and municipal parks. All-season Blue Aqua is also ideally suited for the residential market. Its non-marking, attractive cover stands up after years of tough service which makes it excellent for use around pools, marinas, and resorts. It is also ideal for watering lawns and gardens.
- Economical yet high water flow and 300 psi pressure
- Strong but pliable
- Stays flexible even in the cold
- Heavy-duty full-flo brass couplings
- Scuff resistant rubber/vinyl jacket
- Fittings: Garden Hose Thread
- Length: 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Inner Diameter (ID): 1/2" (1.27cm)
- Outer Diameter (OD): 0.78" (1.98 cm)
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3kgs)
- Working Pressure: 300 psi
- Tube: Black, seamless PVC tube
- Reinforcement: High-tensile spiralled polyester yarn.
- Cover: Blue, smooth, non-marking thermoplastic compounded to resist abrasion, weather, sunlight, ozone, and mild chemicals
- Temperature Range: -25°C to 65°C (-13°F to 149°F)
No posts found