The Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System is an environmentally safe and biodegradable paint stripping system for removing up to 30+ coats of paint in a single application from most surfaces, (i.e., wood, brick, concrete, stone, stucco, plaster, cast iron, steel, marble, and most fiberglasses). Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System provides some of the best paint stripping for masonry/architectural cleaning as well as restoration cleaning.
This environmentally friendly, heavy duty paint removal system includes paste remover, application tool, Dumond® Laminated Paper, and Citri-Lize™ neutralizer. To use:
- The Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover is a non-toxic paste remover that is spread or sprayed over the surface to be stripped.
- The Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover paste remover is then covered with our Dumond® Laminated Paper, which controls evaporation and is left on until all of the paint is dissolved.
- Place the paint removal tool under the Dumond® Laminated Paper and scrape the product from the surface.
- The stripped surface is then washed with clean water.
- Neutralize the surface using our new Citri-Lize™ neutralizer included in the kit.
Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System is an excellent eco-friendly paint remover for stripping paint from intricate, carved, or molded surfaces, and is considered the best paint remover for historic restorations and other projects involving lead-based paint removal.
LEAD PAINT ENCAPSULATION ADVANTAGES
Our Dumond® Laminated Paper keeps paste and paint in a wet or damp state, preventing lead particles from getting into the air or onto the surrounding area and allowing safe lead paint removal. Refer to federal and local regulations for disposal of lead-based material. Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System covers approximately 20 square feet per gallon kit.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One application of this biodegradable paint remover can remove 30+ coats of paint.
- Formulated without methylene chloride or flammable solvents; this eco-friendly and heavy duty paint remover does not generate any hazardous fumes or odors.
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and nonflammable; Zero VOC.
- Controls lead-dust dispersal on historic restoration and lead remediation projects, allowing safe lead-based paint removal.
- Our Peel Away® 1 Heavy Duty Paint Remover Complete Removal System makes lead paint removal safe and easy for any type of chemical paint removal project.
No posts found