Bridgepoint Systems Hydro Break is a great all-purpose prespray for residential and commercial carpets and for oriental rugs. It is also well-formulated for bonnet-cleaning. Using Hydro Break, you can achieve great penetration and soil suspension. Hydro-Break is the most versatile traffic lane cleaner available. Dilute it to proper strength, spray it on the carpet and watch the soil and stains begin to melt away. Can be used on 5th Generation Fibers. This one's your work-horse. Rinses easily, and leaves low residue!
- Works Fast - Hydro Break begins immediately to suspend and emulsify soil and grease.
- Safe - Hydro Break is not only safe for all wet cleanable carpets, but also for the environment. It contains no Butyl and is 100% biodegradable.
- Buffered pH - Hydro Break maintains an optimum pH of 9.5 (diluted). While maintaining a safer pH, Hydro Break will remove soils as no other traffic lane cleaner can.
- Concentrate - Hydro Break dilutes at just 2 cups per gallon of water. The active solution goes to work on tough soils without added costs that go with other traffic lane cleaners.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light Green
- Odour: Lemon Lime
- RTU ph: 9.5
- Package Size: 5 Gallon (18.9 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 16 oz per gal (2 cups per gal)
- Product Number: CC14PL / 109273 / 1623-0791
Hydro Break is designed for use in the Hydro-Force injection sprayer and other types of pump or electric sprayers. Results are best when mixed with hot water.
For use with Hydro Force: Add Hydro Break directly to the 5 quart container. The proper dilution is automatically achieved when dilution rate is set at 1 to 8.
For Pump or Electric Sprayers: Dilute 1 part Hydro Break to 8 parts hot water (2 cups Hydro Break to 1 gallon hot water).
Spray on traffic areas until evenly damp. Allow to dwell for 5-15 minutes. Extract with normal cleaning process. For extra heavy soil, add 8 oz. Citrus Solv to 5 qts. concentrate when using the Hydro-Force. Add 1 ounce Citrus Solv to each gallon of ready to use for other sprayer systems.
No posts found