Zone Perfect simply has better ingredients, and better ingredients equals better performance. The New Zone Perfect contains detergent polymers that provide detergent functionality while at the same time imparting anti-resoiling characteristics. It also contains dispersant polymers that provide a powerful soil dispersant and do not attract residues. Its amphoteric surfactant is an excellent emulsifier and wetting agent which helps lubricate fibers to protect them during the agitation phase of cleaning. The VOC compliant, green-rated solvents dissolve oil- and grease-based soiling even at extremely high dilution rates of 1:32-64. The alkaline builders soften water, neutralize acid soiling, deflocculates ground in soil and sequester mineral deposits. They also help dissolve oil-based soiling and prevent that soiling from re-attaching to the fiber. Finally, stabilizing additives hold the ultra-concentrated solids level of the formulation in suspension.
- The perfect prespray for all types of synthetic carpets and most wool carpets
- Soil-blasting, grease-cutting ingredients with an unbeatable cleaning punch that out-cleans competitive products
- VOC compliant in all 50 states
- Non-resoiling formula keeps the carpet cleaner longer
- Ultra-concentrated, 1:32
- Better ingredients = Better Performance
Zone Perfect (CC03GL) meets the high cleaning standards of the top performing Zone Perfect (CC02GL) but has the advantage of being VOC (volatile organic compound) compliant in all 50 states. It is pleasant to use with less off gassing of solvents yet very aggressive on all soils.
- Dilution: 4 oz./gal.
- RTU pH: 9.5
- Contains: 1 gallon
- Product Code: CC03GL (1675-2610)
Shake well before using. To be used as a prespray for soiled carpets. Product should be extracted after use. It can be used on all
synthetic carpets, including 5th generation nylon. Zone Perfect is designed for use in the Hydro-Force sprayer and other types of
For use with Hydro-Force Sprayer:
- For use with regular 1-8 Hydro-Force, dilute 1 part Zone Perfect to 3 parts water. Do not allow carpet to dry before extraction.
For use with Pump/Electric Sprayers:
- Dilute 4 oz. Zone Perfect to 1 gallon hot water (1 to 32). For exceptionally heavy soil, dilute 6 ounces per gallon (1-24). Spray until
carpet is damp. Extract with your normal process. Do not allow carpet to dry before extraction.
No posts found