Fission Heavy Duty Traffic Lane Cleaner (TLC) with SST (Soil Separation Technology) is a general purpose carpet traffic lane cleaner. It is used in the prespray and rinse extract mode on both moderately and heavily soiled carpeting. Fission TLC is compatible with both portable or truckmount extraction systems. The product includes water conditioning agents, specialty surfactants, alkaline builders, water soluble solvents and corrosion inhibitors.
SST, (Soil Separation Technology), refers to Fission’s enhanced ability to remove particulate soil such as pet hair from carpet fibers.Fission TLC is moderately alkaline so it attacks alkali sensitive soils such as greases and oils.
- Powers through grease, oil and soils efficiently
- Compatible with both portable or truckmount extraction systems
- Unique Soil Separation Technology detaches bound soils from fibers, then suspends and removes them from even the heaviest traffic area
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Blue
- Odour: No information
- RTU ph: 11.97
- Package Size: 3.8 L Gallon
- Ready to use: No
- Inline Injection Sprayer (#1 tip): Mix 1-1⁄2 to 2 quarts (1.5 to 2.0 L) Fission with enough water to fill the 5 quart container. Use warm water.
- Pump Sprayer: Add 4 to 6 ounces of Fission with enough water to make one gallon of RTU solution (30 to 47 mL per L).
- Product Number: 104911 / C-FTLC4G
- Pre-inspect / pre-test / pre-treat spots as needed.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Apply Fission RTU solution and allow adequate dwell time.
- Rinse extract with Chemspec Optimal Rinse.
No posts found