Esteam Attack is a high powered pre-conditioner which combines active enzymes, surfactants, softeners and grease lifters that will thoroughly clean a broad spectrum of fibres. Attack effectively removes animal, vegetable and petroleum oils, cooking and food residues, leaving traffic areas and heavily soiled carpet completely clean.
- Active enzymes digest food soils and greases
- Excellent for use on restaurant carpets
- Dissolves easily in warm to hot water
- Effectively removes most urine spots
- Coverage: Dependent on application. 800 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted solution
- Form: Granular Powder
- Colour: Not available
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: 11
- Package Size: 8 lb / 3.6 kg jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Pump Spray - 1 to 3 oz per 1 gal of warm water, Hydro-Force Sprayer - 10 to 18 oz per 1 Hydro-force jug of warm water
- Product Number: C118-074 / ATTACK
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Pump-up or Power Sprayer: For Light Soil Conditions: Mix 1 - 2 oz of Attack into 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. Mix until completely dissolved (up to 1:128 Dilution).
For Heavy Soil Conditions: Mix 2 - 3 oz of Attack into 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. Mix until completely dissolved (up to 1:64 Dilution).
Hydro-Force™ Sprayer: 4:1 Dilution (No Tip): Mix 10 oz of Attack into Hydro-Force jug and fill with hot water. Shake until completely dissolved.
8:1 Dilution (Yellow Tip): Mix 18 oz of Attack into Hydro-Force jug and fill with hot water. Shake until completely dissolved.
For best results: Pile lift or vacuum carpet prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Attack pre-conditioner onto carpet at the rate of 800-1000 square feet per gallon (3.78 L). Agitate presprayed area using a carpet groomer. Allow 15 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Caution: Product not recommended for use on wool or natural fibres.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Attack with any other chemical product.