Esteam Citrus Slam is a high powered D-limonene infused prespray that breaks down soil & grease quickly and easily, delivering amazing results in a variety of applications. With the digestive action of enzymes Citrus Slam effectively removes animal, vegetable & petroleum oils. This product also excels on high traffic areas, leaving heavily soiled carpet completely clean.
- Dissolves quickly & easily
- Active enzymes effectively digest protein soils & grease
- Leaves a pleasant citrus scent
- Coverage: Dependent on application. 800 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted solution
- Form: Granular Powder
- Colour: Orange
- Odour: Citrus
- RTU ph: 12
- Package Size: 48 lb / 21.8 kg jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution ratio: 1:64
- Dilution: Pump Spray - 2 to 4 oz per 1 gal of warm water, Hydro-Force Sprayer (1:8 dilution) - 12 oz to warm water to make Hydro-force jug
- Product Number: C101-587 / CITRUS SLAM
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability
Pump up sprayer
- For Light Soil Conditions: Mix 2 oz of Citrus Slam into 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. Mix until completely dissolved (1:64 Dilution).
- For Heavy Soil Conditions: Mix 4 oz of Citrus slam into 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water. Mix until completely dissolved (33:1 dilution)
Hydro-Force Sprayer 1:8 dilution: Mix 12 oz of Citrus Slam into a Hydro-Force jug and fill with warm. Shake until completely dissolved.
For best results, pile lift or vacuum carpet prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Citrus Slam prespray onto carpet at the rate of 800-1000 square feet per gallon (3.78 L). Agitate presprayed area using a carpet groomer. Allow 10 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Caution: Product not recommended for use on wool or natural fibres
Note: Do not mix Esteam Citrus Slam with any other product. This product is sold by weight not volume. Settling may occur during shipping and handling.
No posts found