Easily cuts through oil and soil build-up. Olefin Prespray is a specially developed concentrated pre-conditioner for Olefin (polypropylene) carpets. This scientific blend of surfactants and grease lifters removes oily and particulate soils that attract to Olefin carpet fibres.
- Designed for Olefin or commercial carpets
- Deep cleans oils and soil build-up
- Removes filtration soiling
- Reduces yellowing conditions
- Coverage: Dependent on application. 800 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted solution
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear amber liquid
- Odour: Mint
- pH: 12.2
- RTU pH: 10
- Package Size: 1.06 gal (4 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: Pump Spray - 3 oz per 1 gal warm water, Hydro-Force Sprayer - 14 oz per 1 Hydro-force jug of warm water
- Dilution Ratio: 1:45
- Product Number: C101-895
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Pump-up or Power Sprayer: Mix 3 oz (88.7 ml) of Olefin Prespray into 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:45 Dilution).
Hydro-force Sprayer: 4:1 Dilution (No Tip) Mix 14 oz (413 ml) of Olefin Prespray into a Hydro-force jug and fill with warm to hot water.
8:1 Dilution (Yellow Tip) Mix 25 oz (737 ml) of Olefin Prespray into a Hydro-force jug and fill with warm to hot water.
For best results: Pile lift or vacuum carpets prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Olefin Prespray solution onto carpet at a rate of 800 - 1,000 square feet per gallon (3.78 L). Agitate presprayed area using a mechanical brush or carpet groomer. Allow 15 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Olefin Prespray with any other chemical product.
No posts found