With the advent of new technology, our chemists have designed this maximum performance carpet pre-conditioner. Using a new advanced synergistic blend of ingredients, including a triple action natural/synthetic solvent combination, Esteam Pre-Max delivers maximum emulsification and easy rinsing, while leaving a pleasant apple fragrance.
- Low foaming, high power carpet prespray
- Contains triple-action natural and synthetic solvents
- Easy rinsing formulation
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Coverage: Dependent on application. 800 to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon of diluted solution
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light yellow
- Odour: Apple
- RTU pH: 9.4
- Package Size: 20 Litre (5.28 US gal)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: Pump Spray - 4 oz per 1 gal warm water, Hydro-Force Sprayer - 19¼ to 35 oz per 1 Hydro-force jug of warm water
- Product Number: C101-1526
Shake well before using. Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
Pump-up or Power Sprayer: Mix 4 oz (118 ml) of Pre-Max in 1 gal (3.78 L) of warm to hot water (1:32 dilution)
Hydro-Force Sprayer: 4:1 no tip: Mix 19¼ oz (572 ml) of Pre-Max into Hydro-Force jug and fill with warm to hot water.
8:1 yellow tip: Mix 35 oz (1.03 L) of Pre-Max into Hydro-Force jug and fill with warm to hot water.
For best results: Pile lift or vacuum prior to cleaning. Spray diluted Pre-Max Pre-conditioner onto carpet at the rate of 800 - 1000 square feet per gallon. Allow 10 minutes dwell time, then rinse with Esteam Fibre Rinse solution in conjunction with hot water extraction.
Note: Do not mix Esteam Pre-Max with any other chemical product.
No posts found