Prochem Heavy Artillery (S738) High pH Cleaning power for heavy carpet soils. Heavy duty prespray for the jobs that need the Heavy Artillery. A concentrated, heavy-duty, high-pH carpet prespray designed to combat heavily soiled carpets in apartments, rentals, dorms, offices, clinics and health care facilities. VOC-compliant in all 50 states, this product contains potent detergents, surfactants and builders to suspend and lift heavy mineral-based soils such as red dirt, sand, dust and clay.
Contains powerful builders and detergents with solvent action for aggressive cleaning for heavily soiled commercial, rental or residential properties where you need the “Heavy Artillery.” Ideal product for power injection sprayers, since no mixing or measuring is required.
Use for commercial and heavily soiled carpet. Not recommended for wool or carpet where the stain resistance warranty is to be preserved.
- High pH cleaning power, for heavy carpet soils
- Powerful builders and detergents with solvent action for aggressive cleaning
- For heavily soiled commercial, rental or residential properties
- Ideal product for chemical injection sprayers
- Coverage: RTU solution - approximately 400 sq ft (37 sq m) / diluted gal (1 gal makes up to 9 gals of RTU solution)
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Citrus
- pH: 13.1
- RTU pH: 11.9 - 12.4
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Dilution: Pump Sprayer - 16 oz / gal of water. Injection Sprayer (1:9 model) - Full strength
- Product Number: 114329 / 8.695-623.0 / E738
Pre-test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous location. Not recommended for stain-resistant carpet.
Pump sprayer: Mix 16 oz. per gallon of water.
Injection sprayer (high pressure 1:9 model): Add Heavy Artillery concentrate as is to the injection sprayer container.
Vacuum carpet to remove loose soil. Pre-spray carpet. Allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time. Do not allow to dry. Agitate with carpet rake on stains and traffic lanes. Extract with Heat Wave, Liquid Slurry, or All Fiber Deep Clean solution, following label directions.
- Cost effective, high-pH cleaning for heavily soiled, commercial, non-stain-resistant carpet.
- Easy to use. No measuring or mixing is required for use in power injection sprayer.
- For extremely soiled areas, allow extra dwell time, agitate if needed.
No posts found