Prochem Ultrapac is the industry's hottest ultra-powerful prespray that uses state-of-the-art nanotech “micro-robots” to bind and suspend soils for fast and efficient removal. A complex buffering system keeps the pH stable, plus its new Hydrocoating Technology means it's fast-dissolving even in cold water and stable up to 212°F / 100°C. The RTU will not separate and can be stored for several weeks. Ultrapac Extreme is not just for carpets you can also use it on tile and grout and be amazed by the results.
- Nano-technology outcleans other pre-sprays at an economical price
- Hydrocoating Technology ensures fast and complete mixing even in cold water and won’t separate or in harden your Hydro-Force or other pressure applicator.
- Perfect for tile and grout also. No need to carry separate presprays. (Not recommended for soft carbonate-based stone and glazed tiles.)
- RTU solution is perfectly clear and can be stored.
- Performance is unaffected by water hardness up to 24 grains.
- Stable up to boiling temperatures. Use the hottest water from your truckmount to dissolve and apply the product.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: Red
- Odour: Mint
- RTU ph: 11.3 to 12.3
- Package Size: 6 lb / 2.7 kg Jar
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Pump Sprayer - 1 scoop/gal of water. Injection Sprayer - 8 scoops/5 qts of water (using provided scoop)
- Product Number: 112252 / 8.695-714.0 / S785
Pretesting: Check compatibility of product with the surface prior to use.
For Use on Carpet
- Prepare ready to use (RTU) solution: When preparing RTU solutions, be sure to use the scoop provided with the product. For inline injection sprayer (1:8 tip), dissolve 8 scoops with enough water to make 5 quarts (4.7 L) of solution. If using and electric or pump- up sprayer, dissolve 1 scoop to a gallon (3.8 L) of water. Be sure the powder is fully dissolved.
- Preinspect / pretest / pretreat spots as needed.
- Vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
- Apply RTU solution at rate of 0.5 gallons per 100 square feet of carpet. (2 L per 10 M2) and brush or rake the carpet fibers.
- Allow 15 minutes dwell time, but do not allow the carpet to dry.
- Rinse extract using the rinse extraction product of choice. Follow label instructions for the rinse product.
- Use ventilation as needed to assure that the carpet will dry quickly.
For Use on Tile and Grout
- Preinspect / pretest as needed.
- Sweep the floor to remove excess debris. Note: A tile floor will be slippery when wet. Wear anti-slip shoes.
- Prepare ready to use (RTU) solution: When preparing RTU solutions, be sure to use the scoop provided with the product. For inline injection sprayer (1:8 tip), dissolve 8 to 16 scoops with enough water to make 5 quarts (4.7 L) of solution. If using and electric or pump-up sprayer, dissolve 1 to 2 scoops to a gallon (3.8 L) of water. Be sure the powder is fully dissolved.
- Apply RTU solution. Allow minimum 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow the product to dry.
- Agitate tile and grout with CRB machine or handheld brush.
- Rinse with fresh water using a spinner tool at 800 to 1000 psi. Either a portable or truckmount can be used to drive the spinner.
No posts found