Ultrapac Pre-Treat with LVC. A Minimum Residue, Maximum Cleaning Low Vapor Concentrate Pre-Conditioner for Carpet. Safe for stain-resistant carpet, powerful enough for commercial carpet. Premium concentrated pre-conditioning carpet cleaner. 1:32 dilution delivers cost-effective high-quality cleaning. Ideal for routine cleaning, with the power to clean heavily soiled carpet. Use in homes, offices, oily restaurants, anywhere there's dirt, grease and oil. Cleans better than harsh degreasers and high pH cleaners. Easy to use, cost-effective and free rinsing.
- Premium concentrated product
- Penetrates and removes dirt, grease and oil
- Rinses easily, minimum residue
- Meets specifications for use on stain-resistant carpet
- Coverage: RTU solution - approximately 400 sq ft (37 sq m) / diluted gal (1 gal makes up to 33 gals of RTU solution. Coverage will vary depending on soil level and thickness and absorbency of carpet.
- Form: Opaque Liquid
- Colour: Tan
- Odour: No information
- RTU pH: 9.5 - 9.8
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to Use: No
- Pump Sprayer - 4 oz / gal of water
- Power Injection Sprayer (1:9 model) - 1 qt to 5 qt container
- Product Number: 119351 / 8.695-184.0 / S903
Pre-test: Shake before using. Pre-test in an inconspicuous location.
- Pump Sprayer: Mix 4 oz./gal. (1:32)
- Power Injection Sprayer (1:9 model): Add 1 quart to the 5-quart container, then fill with water. Prespray and extract.
Pre-Condition: Spray on carpet, allow 5 to 15 minutes dwell time, do not allow to dry.
- "Two-step" method (Prespray/rinse extract): For normal soil, pre-condition with Ultrapac Trafficlean, extract with Prochem's All Fiber Rinse.
- "Three-step" method: For heavier soil, pre-condition with Ultrapac Trafficlean, extract with extraction detergent (Prochem's Dry Slurry, Clean Green, or Liquid Slurry recommended). Post-spray with Prochem's All Fiber Rinse.
- Safe for fifth-generation stain resistant carpet
- Powerful enough for commercial cleaning
No posts found