3M Scotchgard™ Carpet and Upholstery Protector Concentrate is a tripe threat protection against soil, oil and water based stains. This concentrate surrounds carpet fibers with an invisible barrier to help protect the carpet from spills and stains. The bottle hooks right to your PowerForce, Hydro-Force, 3M All-Purpose Sprayers & other spraying equipment, making proper application incredibly easy.
- Carpet protector surrounds the carpet fibers with an invisible barrier to help protect the carpet from soil and spills
- The barrier allows for easier removal of dry soil, which extends the time between restorative carpet cleanings
- Protector is easy to apply during the periodic restorative carpetleaning process
- Leaves no unpleasant odours and is safe for use around people and pets
- For commercial and residential carpets. Also safe for use on stain resistant nylon fibers.
- Coverage: Approximately 1,600 sq ft per concentrated gallon
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: No data available
- Odour: Floral Fragrance
- ph: 5 to 8
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: 16 oz per gal
- Product Number: 3MSCOTCHGARD / PM-6284
For Carpet: Use a sprayer equipped with spray tip 8004 or a bulk pressurized sprayer to apply the carpet protector. Mix 1 part concentrate to 8 parts warm water (16 ounces per gallon) in the solution tank of the sprayer. The carpet should be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed before applying carpet protector. The protector is applied to damp carpet immediately following the final extraction/rinse. Hold the spray nozzle 12 inches from the carpet and spray the carpet using straight, even, overlapping strokes at a rate of 200 sq ft per ready-to-use gallon. For uniform coverage and faster drying use a pile setting brush or rake on the carpet immediately after spraying. Allow the carpet to dry completely before opening the area to foot traffic.
For Upholstery: Mix 1 part concentrate to 8 parts warm water (16 ounces per gallon) in the solution tank of the sprayer. Spray apply a light even coat of protector. For best results, apply a second light coat of protector.
Note: Protector should be used on water washable fabrics only. Check care label or test protector in an inconspicuous area.
No posts found