If you've hesitated about offering your customers upholstery protection those days are over! Bridgepoint Systems has now revolutionized upholstery protection with new Maxim Advanced for Upholstery! Maxim Advanced for Upholstery will provide your customer with painless spot and spill clean-up. Their upholstery will last longer because this protector reduces wear from abrasive soiling. Vacuuming of protected furniture will be easier, faster and more effective in removing damaging dry soils. Maxim Advanced for Upholstery leaves fine fabrics cleaner, brighter, and fresher-and, it's safe for children and pets!
- Uses flexible polymers that stretch with the fabric to maintain surface tension when upholstery is in use.
- Eliminates the need for solvent protectors because of special dye locking and color stabilizers, making it safe to use on even the most delicate, natural upholstery fabrics and bleeders.
- Contains a special additive for consistent, complete and even coverage across the entire piece.
- Specially designed to protect against specific upholstery soils such as hair and body oils, airborne oils, and beverage spills.
- Formulated so water evaporates fast for rapid drying.
- Freeze/thaw stable for year round shipping and use.
- Also a fantastic oriental rug protector.
- Coverage: Upholstery & Fabric - 24 to 28 lineal ft/gal (4 to 5 average sofas) Oriental & Area Rugs: 200 to 400 sq ft/gal
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Light Apple Vinegar
- RTU ph: 4.5 to 5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: Ready to Use
- Product Number: CP01GL / 113236 / 1626-1339
Always pre-test solution in an inconspicuous place for colorfastness before application. If rug indicates unstable dyes, apply Bridgepoint DYE-LOC in the cleaning process to prevent bleeding. The solution is ready to use. No mixing is required.
For Upholstery and Fabric: Apply to freshly cleaned upholstery using a Bridgepoint Systems recommended sprayer maintaining 35 to 50 psi with an 8004 or 6504 TeeJet nozzle. Apply evenly over entire fabric.
Coverage: 24 to 28 lineal ft (4 to 5 average sofas) per gallon. This coverage will vary according to fabric.
For Oriental and Area Rugs: Apply to freshly cleaned rug with bleeding tendencies using a Bridgepoint Systems recommended sprayer maintaining 35 to 50 psi with an 8004 or 6504 TeeJet nozzle. Apply evenly over entire rug.
Coverage: 200 square feet per gallon for dense, thick rugs. 400 square feet pergallon for less dense and lower pile rugs. 400 to 800 square feet for previously protected rugs. This coverage will vary according to fiber content, construction, and pile height.
Note: Maxim Advanced for Wool is the preferred protector for wool unless there are bleeding tendencies uncovered by pre-inspection.
No posts found