Maxim Fine Fabric is the protector for fine upholstery fabrics. It effectively keeps spills and stains from damaging fine upholstery. Works safely on the finest fabrics. Spills bead up so they can be easily and safely wiped away. This is a valuable add-on service for you to sell because it takes so little time and effort and works so well.
- Low volatile solvents removed for quicker drying.
- Quicker drying leads to more protection on the surface of fabric.
- Spills bead up so they can be easily and safely wiped away.
- Product is ready-to-use. Do not dilute.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Mild Solvent
- ph: 7.0 to 8.0
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: Ready to Use
- Product Number: CP03GL / 108416 / 1646-0180
Before you start spraying, read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
- Set up cross ventilation and use fan to increase exhaust.
- Remove all people and animals from exposure area.
- Personnel in the exposure area wear goggles, gloves, protective clothing, and proper fitting respirator with organic vapor cartridge.
- Turn off air conditioning and heating units and remove all ignition sources.
- Do not aerosolize, use a low-pressure airless sprayer with less than 60 psi.
Protector Application: Do not dilute, product is ready-to-use. Spray product evenly to moderately moisten fabric being protected. Continue cross ventilation. Keep people and animals out of the spray area. Continue to wear personnel protective equipment and respirators in the spray area. Do not exposure the treated fabric to open flame or other ignition sources. Allow minimum of 30-60 minutes of drying time or until the solvent vapor concentration is below 300 ppm. The fabric will be dry to the touch after 30-60 minutes and is completely dried and ready for use within 24 hours.
No posts found