Groom Solutions Relax Premium Carpet and Upholstery Protector Stain and Soil Resistant Treatment provides the most advanced C6 technology in fluorochemical technology for enhanced water and oil based soil resistance. The excellent formula creates a better dispersal of solution across the entire area of the carpet being treated. This ensures equal treatment of all sprayed areas and protects your customer against uneven spraying. Relax will provide your customer with easier and painless spot and spill clean-up. Their carpet will last longer, as the protection reduces carpet wear from abrasive soling, especially in high traffic areas. Subsequent vacuuming will be easier, faster, and more efficient. Relax will leave their carpet cleaner, brighter, and fresher. It is safe for children and pets when used and applied as directed, and the most environmentally conscious protector on the market.
- Advanced C6 Fluorochemical polymer technology - the most environmentally conscious protector on the market
- Resists water and oil based soiling, repels and prevents stains from common household spills
- Your customer can Relax because their carpet and upholstery is protected
- Increases vacuuming efficiency
- Coverage: Carpet - 200 to 400 sq ft per diluted gallon
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colorless
- Odour: None
- RTU ph: 4.5 to 5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Carpet - 1 part of Relax to 4 parts water. Upholstery - 1 part of Relax to 1 part water.
- Product Number: CP509GL / 121822 / 1682-2215
For Carpet: Dilute by mixing 1 part concentrate protector with 4 parts water. Apply to freshly cleaned carpet using an electric or battery powered sprayer maintaining 35 to 50 psi with an 8004 TeeJet nozzle. Apply evenly over entire carpet surface. Brush or rake the carpet.
Coverage: 200 to 400* sq ft per diluted gallon for damp or dry carpet.
* Coverage depends on carpet pile density; i.e. heavy pile residential requires 1 gal per 200 sq ft , low pile commercial requires 1 gal per 400 sq ft .
For Upholstery: Test on an inconspicuous area for any distortion or discoloration. Dilute 1 part Relax to 1 parts warm water. Spray fabric with pump or electric sprayer until lightly damp. Brush fabric to set pile if needed.
No posts found