Maxim™ Advanced for Better Protection
Maxim™ Advanced uses the latest technology to deliver the very best levels of protection available. Not only does it protect against oil- and water-based spills, as well as dry soils, it also protects fibers from the toughest dye stains--from the inside out. In addition to providing extended coverage when compared to traditional protectors (1200 sq. ft. per gallon residential, 2400 sq. ft. commercial), it also only uses half the water, so carpets dry twice as fast!
And, Maxim™ Advanced is priced 17% lower than traditional protectors!
Maxim™ Advanced Cutting-Edge Protector Technology
Maxim™ Advanced is a totally new formula that represents the cutting edge of carpet protectors today. It uses state-of-the-art, environmentally safe fluorochemical technology to protect against damaging dry soils as well as both water-based and oil-based spills. But the real key is how Maxim™ Advanced coats fibers with a stain barrier to protect them from difficult dye stains--from the inside out.
Traditional protectors rely on a repellent barrier across the top of carpeting to protect carpet fibers. And while such protectors perform well, especially when spills are cleaned up immediately, once a spill penetrates the barriers of repellent protectors they immediately bond to the fiber, creating difficult to remove stains.
Because Maxim™ Advanced protects the fiber completely, not just at the top, spills will not bead up and then soak through to create stains. You and your customers will be able to remove tough stains easily even when they've been there for months! Maxim™ Advanced means more profit for you!
By applying Maxim™ Advanced, you are delivering the best possible care for your customers' carpets.
Faster Drying, Better Coverage!
Now you can eliminate extended drying times because Maxim™ Advanced uses half the water of other protectors. Plus, special dispersing agents make sure the entire carpet is thoroughly protected.
Your customers will love how easily spills are removed and how great their carpet will look between cleanings. And Maxim™ Advanced has the kind of dry soil protection that will prevent fiber damage and appearance loss in traffic areas that causes so much carpet to be replaced prematurely. They'll especially love how easily their carpet comes clean at the next cleaning!
- Coverage: 1,200 sq. ft/gal residential, 2,400 sq. ft/gal commercial
- 4 gallons per case
Low Moisture Dilution: Dilute by mixing 1 part concentrate protector with 2 parts water.
• Application: Apply to freshly cleaned carpet using an electric or battery powered sprayer maintaining 35 to 50 psi with an 8004 or 8005 TeeJet nozzle. Apply evenly over entire carpet surface. Brush or rake the carpet.
• Coverage: 400 to 800 sq. ft. per diluted gallon for damp or dry carpet. Coverage depends on carpet pile density; i.e. heavy pile residential requires 1 RTU gallon per 400 sq. ft., low pile commercial requires 1 RTU gallon per 800 sq ft.
Alternate Dilution: Dilute by mixing 1 part concentrate protector with 4 parts water.
• Application: Apply to freshly cleaned carpet using an electric or battery powered sprayer maintaining 35 to 50 psi with an 8004 or 8005 TeeJet nozzle. Apply evenly over entire carpet surface. For use with HydroForce sprayer, remove metering tip to achieve 1 to 4 dilution. Brush or rake the carpet.
• Coverage: 240 to 480 sq. ft. per diluted gallon for damp or dry carpet. Coverage depends on carpet pile density; i.e. heavy pile residential requires 1 RTU gallon per 240 sq. ft. , low pile commercial requires 1 RTU gallon per 480 sq. ft. If accidental freezing occurs, allow to thaw at room temperature, then shake vigorously.
No posts found