Maxim Fine Fabric Protector
Solvent-Based Fluorochemical Protector
The protector for fine upholstery fabrics. Keeps spills and stains from damaging fine upholstery. Works safely on the finest fabrics. Spills bead up so they can be easily and safely wiped away. This is a valuable add-on service for you to sell because it takes so little time and effort and works so well.
- Protects fine upholstery fabrics
- Low volatile solvents removed for quicker drying.
- Quicker drying leads to more protection on the surface of fabric.
- Spills bead up so they can be easily and safely wiped away.
- Product is ready-to-use. Do not dilute.
For best results, Maxim Fine Fabric should be applied using a low-pressure airless sprayer (less than 60 psi). Spray product evenly to moderately moisten fabric being protected. Allow 4-6 hours of drying time before use. Care must be exercised when spraying on finishes susceptible to harm by solvents.
- Dilut.= RTU RTU pH= N/A
- 4 gallons per case
No posts found