A complete rising agent. It features more cleaning power than regular rinses and uses anti-wicking agents to stop browning. Optimal Rinse is a mild acidic rinse agent that serves several functions in the Chemspec carpet cleaning system. Optimal Rinse is recommended for use of carpets that have light to moderate soiling.
- Contains detergent molecules for extra cleaning power
- Anti-wicking agents prevent browning
- Wool safe
- Variable dilutions
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colorless
- Odour: Light Pungent
- RTU ph: 4
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portable - 2 oz to 5 gals of water. Truckmount - 1 qt to 5 quarts of water.
- Product Number: C-EAR4G / 109765 / W.20352
For Portable: Mix 2 ounces (59 mL) with 5 gallons (18.9 liters) of water.
For Truckmount: Mix 1 quart (0.9 liters) with 5 gal. (18.9 liters) of water for a stock solution or
directly feed through siphon hose. Set proportion meter to 320:1.
No posts found