A complete rising agent – features more cleaning power than regular rinses and uses anti-wicking agents to stop browning.Optimal Rinse is a mild acidic rinse agent that serves several functions in the Chemspec carpet cleaning system.
The product includes the following key components:
- Wetting agents allow the rinse solution to penetrate fibers to provide efficient rinsing action. They also improve suspension of
particulate soil in the rinse water so that they don't redeposit on the fibers.
- Acidic neutralizers remove alkaline residues that might remain from preconditioning or prior cleaning. Alkaline residues are a
leading cause of resoiling and of stiffness in fibers. Note: because this product is acidic, avoid contact with acid sensitive
surfaces such as polished marble or limestone.
- Embrittling agents cause Optimal Rinse residues to become crystalline. These crystals will trap particulate soil, will retard
resoiling and are easily removed by vacuuming.
recommended for heavily soil carpets.
If using a truck mount extraction system: Mix 1 quart (0.9 liters) with 5 gal. (18.9 liters) of water for a stock solution or
directly feed through siphon hose. Set proportion meter to 320:1.
If using a portable extractor: Mix 2 ounces (59 mL) with 5 gallons (18.9 liters) of water
- Prespray carpet with the recommended amount of traffic lane cleaner ready-to-use solution. Follow label directions. For best
results agitate the carpet and allow adequate dwell time prior to rinse extraction.
- Rinse the carpet using Optimal Rinse RTU solution. If excess foaming develops in the extraction system, use a foam suppressant
according to label directions. Do not add defoamer to Optimal Rinse solutions.
- Establish good drying conditions.
RTU PH: 4.12 Size: Gallon
No posts found