Deep Clean and Acid Rinse in One Step!
End Zone is both an extraction emulsifier and an acid rinse that leaves carpet squeaky clean and prevents resoiling caused by detergent residues. End Zone’s powerful surfactants emulsify tough soils including sand and other particulates that pre-sprays just can’t remove. End Zone then neutralizes carpet to a slightly acidic pH and its polymer technology helps prevent resoiling. Save the extra step of an acid rinse with End Zone! Works in hot or cold water and inhibits corrosion on your standard metal parts.\
- Highly concentrated for truckmount/portable use.
- Works with very hot water to cold water.
- Non-resoiling including encapsulant polymer.
- Inhibits corrosion on equipment.
- Protects standard metal parts
- Complete rinsing and flushing of pre-spray, soil and residue from previous cleanings.
- Improves bonding and performance of protectors by neutralizing residue.
- Built-in neutralizer reduces problems associated with browning and bleeding.
Use for extraction only. Use Fab Set when neutralizing with mist.
For use with truckmount: Mix 1 qt. to 5 gal. of water and meter as usual depending on soil level.
For use with portables: Depending on soil level, mix two to four ounces to five gallons of hot water.
Portables: 2 oz. per 5 gallons water.
Truckmounts: 1 qt. per 5 gallons water.
RTU pH: 4.5-5 Contains: 1 gallon (4/case)
No posts found