Esteam Fibre Rinse is a specially developed rinsing solution designed to be used in the final step of wet cleaning. Fibre Rinse neutralizes alkalinity and removes detergent residues, leaving fibres clean and soft.
- Neutralizes alkaline residues
- Spotter for urine and tannin spots
- For use on carpets and wet cleanable upholstery
- Helps stabilize dyes and inhibits browning
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Light Blue
- Odour: Floral
- RTU ph: 2.4
- Package Size: 20 L (5.28 US gal)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portable - 1 to 2 oz per 1 gal of warm water. Truckmount - 32 oz per 5 gal of warm water
- Product Number: C101-1056 / FIBRE RINSE
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
For Portable: Mix 1 - 2 oz (29.5 - 59 ml) of Fibre Rinse per 1 gal (3.78 L) of water (up to 1:128 Dilution).
For Truckmount: Mix 32 oz (944 ml) of Fibre Rinse into 5 gal (18.9 L) of water to make truckmount concentrate. Set chemical metering system at 2 GPH.
Urine Treatment: Mix 4 - 6 oz (118 - 177 ml) of Fibre Rinse per 1 gal (3.78 L) of water (up to 1:32 Dilution). Saturate contaminated area at a rate of 1 gal (3.78 L) per 50 to 100 square feet. Allow 15 minutes dwell time then extract.
NOTE: Do not mix Esteam Fibre Rinse with any other chemical product.
No posts found