Similar to Bridgepoint End Zone CC05GL
- Stabilizes color, prevents browning and yellowing, and pH neutralizes fiber
- Leaves a soft, luxurious fresh feeling to the carpet fiber
- Ultra concentrated – 1:328
- Contains added ingredients for added cleaning power as compared to conventional acid rinses
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: None
- RTU ph: 3.0 to 3.5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution: Portables - 2 oz per 5 gallons water. Truckmounts - 32 ounces per 5 gallons water
- Product Number: CC508GL / 90933 / A90933
Refreshsoft Neutralizing Rinse can be safely used on all synthetic fibers, and all wet cleanable natural fabrics. Refreshsoft Neutralizing Rinse is designed to work in conjunction with a compatible prespray. Always pretest for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
For Protable: Mix 2 ounces of solution to five gallons of water in extraction tank.
For Truckmount: Mix one quart solution (32 ounces) with five gallons of water into solution container. Set solution flow meter between 2 and 3.
For Upholstery Cleaning: Mix 8 to 12 ounces of solution per gallon of water. It may be used as a final rinse through your extractor.
No posts found