Avenge Spotter has long been the standard for professionals to safely and effectively remove all types of spots, spills, and stains. Avenge Pro moves to the next level with its unique synergistic action. Avenge Pro will work alone on a wide variety of difficult stains, including protein stains like egg, blood, grass stains, and tougher stains like ink, permanent marker, lipstick, shoe polish, grease, oil, tar and more. For especially difficult stains like paint, fingernail polish, or other resins, combine with Bridgepoint Systems All Solv Extreme gelled solvent stain remover.
- Synergistic balanced blend of builders, surfactancy & solvency.
- Synergistic blend allows product to work on a multitude of stains. One product, for 95% of the stains.
- Movement of stain into foam rather than adjacent fibers.
- Compatable with All Solv Extreme and most other solvents that may be used on the stain.
- Use greatly aids the free rinsing of remaining solvents and stain from fiber
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Lemon
- pH: 9.5
- Package Size: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS04GL / 124186 / 1616-2846
- Test in an inconspicuous area for safe use on fiber or surface.
- Remove excess contaminant before applying Avenge Pro.
- Apply spotter directly to the contaminated area. Agitate with a spotting spatula (bone scraper or Gum Getter), working into a foam. Remove foam along with suspended contaminant into an absorbent towel.
- Rinse with water and extract (preferred) or blot with a clean absorbent towel. The foam works as a barrier to limit the spread of the stain into surrounding fibers. When All Solv Extreme is used in conjunction with Avenge Pro, this barrier also limits the spread of the solvent into the carpet backing and keeps the All Solv Extreme concentrated on the affected area.
- If any stain remains apply Bridgepoint Systems All Solv Extreme, agitate, apply Avenge Pro, agitate and rinse thoroughly.
- For upholstery or delicate fibers, apply Avenge Pro to a towel and blot the stain. Repeat if necessary and thoroughly rinse. Work stain gently with bone spatula to create foam for better release of stain.
No posts found