Filter Free is a water-based emulsion designed to remove filtration soil along walls and doorways. Apply full strength, agitate, and rinse. It also does incredibly well at removing oil and grease spots. On top of it all, Filter Free smells good and is in compliance with California VOC limits!
- Designed as a ready to use spotter
- For use on filtration soils on carpet
- Excellent spotter on oil or grease
- Safe to use on color-fast carpet and fabric
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Lemon
- RTU pH: 9.9
- Package Size: 1 Quart (0.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS27QT / 121854 / 1684-2510
1. Shake thoroughly before use.
2. Test all fibers for color fastness and safety before application.
3. Open flip top lid and apply along filter line or directly on spot. Agitate with a brush or bone scraper and let dwell for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Repeat procedure as necessary.
No posts found