P.I.G. is a non-volatile multi-purpose solvent used on carpet and fabric, designed to remove paint, ballpoint pen, stamp pad, duplicating, marking, writing, felt tip and colored art inks. Removes shoe polish, cosmetics and adhesives.
- Effective - Ink stains that were previously thought to be permanent can now be easily removed with P.I.G.
- Not a Pig - Unlike other stinky spotters, P.I.G. uses the latest surfactant technology to eliminate stains without overusing noxious solvents.
- Versatile - P.I.G. is both water soluble and solvent soluble so stains can be removed by extracting with water or solvents where appropriate.
- Free-Rinsing - Spotters can contribute to resoiling if not completely removed. P.I.G. easily rinses out erasing the stain and resoiling concerns.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Ester
- RTU ph: N/A
- Package Size: 1 Quart (.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS09QT / 148721 / 1671-4281
Test fabric for compatibility. Apply a small amount of P.I.G. to a towel and blot the stain. Repeat this process until the greatest majority of colored pigment is removed from the fabric. Apply P.I.G. directly to the stain and lightly agitate.
Where appropriate, add a small amount of water or Avenge Stain Remover, agitate and extract with water. Repeat this process until stain is removed. If fabric is not water compatible, use a volatile solvent spotter to flush P.I.G. and the stain from the fabric.
Note: When using multi-purpose solvents such as P.I.G., always consider the possible negative effects on backing materials such as latex, foam cushion, and other stabilizing material. Use only with good ventilation.
No posts found