PetZone with Hydrocide All-In-One Odor and Stain Eliminator. PetZone with Hydrocide combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the odor bonding and encapsulating power of Hydrocide to give the professional cleaner an entirely new way to neutralize odors caused by urine contamination, without leaving strong and potentially offensive fragrances behind. In addition, the natural oxygen will effectively eliminate stains caused by the urine contamination. This revolutionary formula also includes special additives to enhance solution penetration and improve rinsing and removal. It also contains anti-resoiling properties that keep the treated area from attracting residue. Safe and effective on all synthetic carpets. Because it's a concentrated powder with no fillers, PetZone is also the most economical choice when treating pet stains and odors. One container will treat dozens of urine stains, instead of just a few. Not recommended for wool carpet. Do not use on silk.
- One-step pet stain and odor neutralizing formulation
- Combines the cleaning and deodorizing power of natural oxygen with the odor bonding & encapsulating power of Hydrocide
- Uses the power of oxygen to remove stains caused by urine, feces, and vomit
- No strong or potentially offensive strong fragrances left behind
- Does not cause rapid re-soiling – contains anti-resoiling properties to keep the treated area from attracting residue
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Powder
- Colour: White
- Odour: Fresh
- RTU pH: 10
- Package Size: 6.5 Jar (3.18 kg)
- Ready to use: No
- Dilution Ratio: 1:4
- Product Number: CD19A / 108922 / 1692-0288
- This product is safe and effective on all synthetic carpets. Not recommended for wool carpet. Do not use on silk. Always test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
- Add 3 scoops (6 oz. total) of powder per gallon of water into the hottest water possible (over 160ºF) into bucket. Stir product for 60 seconds. Product should be mixed on location. Mix one gallon in 2.5 gallon bucket. The foam will rise to the top in about two minutes.
- If damage is severe consider disposing of pad and sealing subfloor.
- Saturate carpet with mixed Pet Zone solution and let dwell for 30 minutes.
- Extract solution using a Water Claw, Water Claw with Injectors, or Flash Extractor tool.
- Check carpet for odor and repeat steps 5-7 if needed.
- Always dispose of any unused mixed solution as effectiveness deteriorates rapidly.
- Consider applying Urine Stain Remover if staining is severe or Bio-Modifier Xtreme if odors are severe
Urine Removal System
For light to medium urine damage:
Apply our all-in-one Pet Zone urine stain and odor removal solution, allow to dwell for 10 minutes. Extract. If stain is still present, apply more Pet Zone or Urine Stain Remover and allow to dwell until dry.
For medium to heavy urine damage:
STEP 1: Decontamination with Urine Neutralizer
- Dilute Urine Neutralizer with 4 parts water in a pump or electric sprayer. Apply to the full area of contamination. Remember that the area of contamination under the carpet may be more than twice the size of the stain on the surface. Apply enough to reach the pad and subfloor. (Caution: some subfloors may be susceptible to water damage, be careful to not over apply.) Allow to dwell 10 minutes.
- Extract Urine Neutralizer with a Water Claw or Flash Extractor tool. Flush clear hot water around the Water Claw® tool several times to remove dissolved urine contamination. For faster decontamination, use a Water Claw extractor with Injectors.
STEP 2: Odor neutralization with Bio-Modifier Xtreme
- Dilute with 1 part warm water. Apply Bio-Modifier Xtreme heavily enough to penetrate all affected areas. Compressing the pad by stepping on it, or pushing down with a Water Claw, will disperse the product and provide even coverage. Use of a subsurface injection system such as the Injectimate or syringe can also be used to reach the contamination.
- Hydrocide Xtreme can be added to solution if additional odor neutralizing is needed.
STEP 3: Stain removal with Urine Stain Remover
- Polyester, olefin, triexta and solution-dyed nylon fibers will not stain.
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous area to determine fiber colorfastness. Not recommended for natural fibers like wool.
- Apply Urine Stain Remover to the surface fibers and allow to dwell for 10-20 minutes. Urine Stain Remover is ready to use and requires no dilution. Extract. If stain is still present, apply more Urine Stain Remover and leave. Note: don’t saturate pad with Urine Stain Remover since the stain is on the fibers.
No posts found