Volatile Dry Cleaning Fluid. Solvent Clean is a dry cleaning fluid that evaporates quickly and completely, leaving no soil attracting residue behind. It is one of the best and safest proprietary blends of dry cleaning solvents currently available. Unlike other dry cleaning solvents, Solvent Clean has an extremely mild odor. It will become one of your most used dry cleaning fluids for fabrics and fibers where the use of water can cause bleeding, fiber distortion and shrinkage. Unfortunately, almost every household has one of these problematic furnishings, fortunately, you have Solvent Clean!
- Evaporates completely away leaving no rings on the fabrics or fibers
- Safe for fabrics and fibers labeled or coded with S cleaning designations
- No strong solvent odour
- Breaks down oil and grease based soils common to problematic upholstery
- Truly volatile. Evaporates completely away
- The first choice for "dry clean only" and "S-coded" fabrics
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Clear
- Odour: Solvent
- RTU pH: N/A
- Package Size: 1 Quart (.94 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS11QT / 111518 / 1658-1112
Do not dilute. Solvent Clean comes ready to use. Test problematic carpet or fabric in an inconspicuous area for dye and fiber stability. Remove any loose or surface substance. Works great on soil with components of grease, and oil.
- If tested safe, apply directly to the soiled area.
- Do not rub. Blot with clean white towel, and work area from outside in. (Light tamping may be necessary on large or deeply soiled areas.)
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed.
- If tested safe, apply Solvent Clean to a clean white towel; work area from the outside in.
- Don’t rub. Blot with clean white towel. (Light tamping may be needed on large or deeply soiled areas)
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed. Note: Heavily soiled areas may require direct application of Solvent Clean (if tested safe), followed by blotting with absorbent towel.
- Align fibers by brushing fabric lightly.
No posts found