Red X It. VOC compliant red stain removal product. Red X It contains a mixture of reducing bleaches that is particularly effective at attacking artificial coloring stains from synthetic sources such as soft drinks, children’s drinks, cough syrup and carbonated beverages. Convenient ready-to-use one-part system, no mixing of chemicals required. Red X It rescues you from the toughest artificial coloring stains, no matter what color. Contains a synergistic combination of active chemical reducers. Not recommended for use on natural fibers.
- Excellent stain remover for synthetic dyes
- Convenient ready-to-use one-part system
- No mixing required
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Ammonia-sulfur
- RTU ph: 7 - 8.2
- Package Size: 1 Quart (0.9 L) Bottle
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution: RTU
- Packaging: Sold by quart (12 per case)
- Product Number: 113949 / C-REDXITCS
Pretesting: Check compatibility of product with the surfaces prior to use. Be sure to check every color on the fabric. Textile dyes can be affected by any bleaching agent, so pre-testing is particularly important.
- Rinse-extract stained area to remove loose soils and old cleaning product residues.
- Pre-heat steam iron or steamer to medium to high heat setting.
- Thoroughly wet a white terry towel, then wring out excess water.
- Apply Red X It full strength to carpet, ensuring that the stained area is completely wetted.
- Apply the dampened towel over carpet stain.
- Apply gentle pressure with heated iron or steamer over stained area, for a period of 30 seconds. Do not overheat carpet.
- Remove iron or steamer and wait 5 minutes. Inspect stain and repeat Steps 3 through 6 if necessary.
- Rinse area with clear water, then brush fabric to set pile.
For best results, extract area with 250 psi water. Red stains occasionally turn yellow when treated with Red X It. This yellow color can be removed with water rinsing. Establish good drying conditions.
No posts found