Malodor Modifier has been proven to be extremely effective in correcting pet odor problems such as urine, feces, vomit and in the removal of organic related staining. Malodor Modifier produces enzymes, (complex organic substances formed in the living cells of plants and animals), as catalysts for the decomposition of organic related odors and related staining. It eliminates the source of organic odors naturally. Malodor Modifier contains performance enhancing ingredients which increase the efficiency of the enzymes.
It also helps initial odor knock down and provides immediate odor control. Unlike other enzyme producing deodorizers, Malodor Modifier also contains a special encapsulating and bonding deodorizing additive which enhances its effectiveness with any residual odor after initial treatment is accomplished. For all water safe surfaces: Carpets & rugs, Drapes, Tile, Trash containers, Plastic, Wood, Mattresses, Clothing, Vinyl, Upholstery, Concrete, Etc.
- Enzyme producing deodorant with catalysts and encapsulants for maximum odor control treatment
- Enhanced to speed up enzyme treatment process
- Contains encapsulating and bonding additive that creates permanent barrier against odor production
- Ideal pet urine deodorization treatment
Always pre-test carpet or fabric to be treated for colorfastness first.
- Shake well before using.
- Remove excess waste material.
- Mix 1 part solution with 2 parts water. In some severe situations it can be used full strength on areas that are wet.
- Saturate spray or pour on problem area. Malodor Modifier begins working immediately, however varying dwell time is required depending on severity of the situation. You may want to consider injecting mixed solution into carpet with syringe or Injectimate™ system
- Extract area thoroughly.
- Consider post application light spraying of treated area. Malodor Modifier will not contribute to rapid re-soling. Aromafresh Deodorizer can be added up to 1 part to 8 parts of Malodor Modifier to boost odor removal.
- Repeat procedure if necessary for persistent problems.
- Note: Do not use with water above 120° F , bleach, disinfectants, antimicrobials, or harsh chemicals. They will make the product less effective.
Dilution Ratios: 1:2 - 1:4 RTU pH: 7 Contains: 1 gallon
No posts found