Gum Gel Adhesive Remover is gel based, designed to remove gum, epoxy glue, urethane tape residue, and other contaminants that adhere to carpet, upholstery and hard surfaces. Always pre-test in a small inconspicuous area for safety and compatibility with the fabric or surface. Shake well before using.
- Gel limits spread of product, but allows penetration into surface of gum or adhesive.
- Works on the worst adhesives like epoxy glue, urethane, etc.
- Coverage: Dependent on application
- Form: Gel
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Orange
- pH: 7.0 to 8.0
- Package Size: 1 Pint (.47 L)
- Ready to use: Yes
- Dilution Ratio: RTU
- Product Number: CS37PT / 121858 / 1688-2514
- Remove loose or excess residue.
- Apply Gum Gel Adhesive Remover full strength to the adhesive or gum. Avoid over-application.
- Agitate Gum Gel Adhesive Remover into area with any hand held implements like GUM-GETTER or bone scraper. Poke into the contaminant surface to allow the Gum Gel to penetrate.
- Allow to dwell for 3-5 minutes.
- Blot or scrape up excess Gum Gel Adhesive Remover along with any adhesive or gum that has been loosened. Repeat steps 2-5 if necessary.
- Blot and rinse the area thoroughly, using extraction equipment and clean water, then brush fabric to align fibers.
Dependent on application
1 Pint (.47 L)
Ready To Use:
No posts found